I had purchased an unopened bag of Noro Kureyon yarn. The colours appeared to be the darker shades with a little perk of lime green. Surprise, surprise, the brown and golds turned up with a shocking blue when I was actually knitting it up. As machine knitters know, we can knit alot of rows before we catch on about the changes in colours on these self striping yarns.
I decided to knit the pullover in 4 main body pieces rather than two, intentionally to break up the stripes. My good fortune, that I did. Here is the result, a comfy tunic style pullover. Finished just in time for the first snowfall of the season.